Please note Electra Productions respects the BC Provincial Health Officer orders for low intensity fitness. While we are not the venue operator for our pop-up program, we are doing our due diligence to ensure our classes and students are safe and following the expected public health protocols. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us or our partnered venue Studio 4 Athletics.
As a reminder: The virus that causes COVID-19 spreads in several ways. It can spread in droplets when a person coughs or sneezes. It can also spread if you touch a contaminated surface and then touch your face. The risk of person-to-person transmission increases the closer you come to other people, the more time you spend near them, and the more people you come near. The risk of surface transmission increases when many people contact the same surface and when those contacts happen over short periods of time.
- All classes are pre-registered, no onsite drop-in is available. Please note all classes require online payment.
- Please complete an online form (send via email the day of class) before coming to class stating they have not been diagnosed with Covid-19 and do not have any symptoms. Concerned in advance? please go to BC Self Assessment Tool and complete the self assessment screening and ensure you are safe to attend class.
- If feeling unwell, please respectfully give 2 hours or more notice of cancellation. This helps us to notify and process anyone on a waitlist. We offer limited classes, please help us make sure people can attend.
- Please do NOT arrive to class more than 5 minutes early. Please do NOT stay in class longer than 5 minutes after the completion. This is to avoid too many people at the room, and any congregation. Additionally, this is to ensure our team has the appropriate amount of time to ensure any additional cleaning can occur.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the studio, and we encourage everyone to use it on entry and it as often as you like.
- Please wear a new disposable mask or a clean reusable mask. We encourage you to keep your mask on as much as possible. Masks are required when not in your designated area.
- Please cough into your elbow if necessary.
- We encourage all students to maintain 6 feet of physical distance from one another at all times, and follow all local recommended health protocols
- Please wipe your area with the 70% alcohol spray and disposable paper towels.
- Drinking water is allowed but students must make sure they are socially distanced, remove one side of their mask to drink and promptly replace their mask
- Please follow Studio 4 Athletics signage, protocols and instructions from Studio 4 staff members. We are grateful to have Studio for as our host venue, and respect the safety protocols put in place by their staff. For more information, please visit Studio 4’s website.
- We have 8 poles in the space, with 2.5 meters of distance between each pole. Please stay in your designated area during class.
- For the time being, we have no guests instructors travelling into Victoria to teach workshops. We recognize this limits our ability to provide additional workshops, but we feel it’s the responsible decision at this time.
- Please note we have adapted our curriculum so that all our classes are low intensity. This means our classes have been adapted to avoid an elevated heart rate.
- Instructors and additional support staff will remain masked unless in designated instructor areas over 2.5 meters apart from students.
- Please note that there is no changing facility at this time.
- There is no congregating near the entrance or in the facility at any point.